- Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- 07:30pm - 09:30pm
- Riccardo Lombardi, MD
San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
444 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Program Fee:
- $ 50.00
- CME/CE Credits:
- 2 CME/CE Credits avaialble for an additional:
$ 24.00 non-SFCP Members
$ 20.00 SFCP Members
- Webcast is available; When registering, please select "I plan to attend the program via webcast" option, and SFCP will email the webcast instructions to you.
- To Register:
- Pre-registration has closed. If you're interested to attend this program in-person, please register at the door. If you're interested to attend this program remotely, please call 415-563-5815 to pay the fee, then the SFCP Office will email the webcast instructions to you.
Dr. Lombardi will lead a discussion of Freud’s paper “Formulations on the Two Principles of Mental Functioning” SE12.
- describe how Freud's paper, "The two principles of mental functioning", is a foundation for Dr. Lombardi's clinical theory about working with psychotic patients.
- describe the two principles of mental functioning at work in one of their own patients.
The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
PHYSICIANS: The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis designates this educational activity for a maximum of 2 credits as listed for each individual program, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
LCSWs/MFTs: The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis is a provider approved by the Board of Behavioral Sciences, Provider Number PCE623, for 2 CE credits on an hour for hour basis.
PSYCHOLOGISTS: Psychologists attending SFCP events approved for CME credits may report AMA PRA Category 1Credit(s)™ toward their CE requirements. Psychologists self-certify the number of hours they have completed on their renewal form (whether online or paper). The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
REGISTERED NURSES: The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 02677, on an hour for hour basis.
SFCP is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SFCP maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
Commercial Support: None
Faculty Disclosure: The following moderators and planning committee members have disclosed NO financial interest/arrangement or affiliation with commercial companies who have provided products or services, relating presentation(s) or commercial support for this continuing medical education activity: Laurie Goldsmith, PhD, Patricia Marra, MFT and Riccardo Lombardi, MD. All conflicts of interest have been resolved in accordance with the ACCME Updated Standards for Commercial Support.
|From||11/16/2016 7:30 pm|
|To||11/16/2016 9:30 pm|
|Cut off date||11/15/2016 12:00 pm|
|Location||San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis|