SFCP Community Membership
Community Membership lasts one year after enrollment.
SFCP invites Community Members to develop their interests in Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy as well as to build a network of colleagues and a professional home within the Center.
Community Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to our Psychoanalytic Trainings, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Programs, Extension Educational Programs, plus all other workshops and events
- Ability to request for CME/CE credits from selected programs
- Inclusion in and receipt of the SFCP Membership Roster distributed each September
- Checking out books at the SFCP Library
- Access to special Community Member programs including Psychotherapy Forums, professional development and networking events
- A chance to be matched with a mentor, who is typically a candidate or analyst, for professional development
- Free online subscription to SFCP's monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunities to contribute to SFCP’s professional community by serving on committees and volunteering for events.
Membership Categories and Fee
|$ 125.00||Community Membership for Licensed Professionals|
|$ 25.00||Community Membership for Students, Unlicensed and Agency Employees|