Community Membership lasts one year after enrollment. All dues and contributions are tax deductible.
SFCP invites Community Members to develop their interests in Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy as well as to build a network of colleagues and professional home within the Center.
Community Members receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion in and receipt of the SFCP Membership Roster distributed each August
- Full privileges at the SFCP Library
- Discounts on registration and CME/CE credit fees for most programs
- Access to special Community Member programs including Clinical Forums, Professional Development Salons and networking events
- A chance to be matched with a mentor, who is typically a candidate or analyst, for professional development
- Subscription to SFCP's monthly E-Newsletter (Printed issues are available for $ 50.00, 10 issues/year)
- Opportunities to contribute to SFCP’s professional community by serving on committees and volunteering for events.
Memberhip Categories and Fee
|$ 150.00||General Member
(Licensed 3 years or above)
|$ 75.00||Early Career Professional
(Licensed under 3 years)
|$ 50.00||Pre-licensed Member
|$ 25.00||Educator Affiliate
(at least half-time administrators or faculty members, at all levels of education, preschool through graduate program; non-clinician only)
|$ 25.00||Students or Others|